Wednesday

Little Angel Dresses

December is the time of year when we think of jingling bells and Santa and pretty Christmas Trees with angels at the top.... this little dress is just so perfect for your little newborn angel.

Made from the softest brushed South African mohair, 
this little dress is fluffy and sweet.
Lacy pattern on the skirt, with pearl detail, 
a ribbon bow-tie at the waist

One of my American customers requsted sleeves on the dress 
for her little winter angel....

 The dress has an easy fit neckline that fits easily over baby's head
 The long sleeved version and the pinafore angel dress
 Ok so I was playing with my mohair yarn and 
I saw the pink, and this little dress just jumped out :)
I just love it.



If you would like to order an angel dress, you can go through my Etsy Store 
or simply email me at craftystuff@mweb.co.za

Almost time for Christmas Cheers,
 but for now, 
"till next time 
Tania