Wednesday

Love Little Ears !!

Oh I am such a sucker for babies in bonnets with ears!
Just so flipping cute, just makes you want to hug them like the teddy bear you had as a child :0)

These are a few of my favourites that are in my shop at the moment:

 Darling little lamb ears in mohair yarn with fabric ribbon ties.  
This gorgeous photo is by Ria Green of the Green Studio Photography
A similar hat with teddy ears and fabric ribbon ties.
Teddy bear snuggle sack and bonnet in 100% wool
Adorable photo by Debbie at Best Shared Moments

A close up of the wool hat


I just love brushed South African Mohair. Its so soft and fluffy, 
just perfect for little bear hats


 


This one is in Bucle yarn, which gives a lovely texture, don't you think so?





This is a little crochet version with earflaps and plaits.
And of course a collection of bonnets with ears would not be complete 
without a pair of Fox ears !!  What did the fox say ?
Cuuuute!!




Or simply email me what you would like, I do make custom orders with pleasure