Thursday

** Pattern for a Pixie Elf hat for Newborn Babies


 I have just added a new fun pattern for a Pixie / Elf hat to my shop. Perfect for you to knit up in a few hours.  A very versatile pattern that can be easily adapted to suit your style!


The hat is designed for Newborn - 3 months, and is great as a photo-prop
SIZING: Fits a baby head up to of approx. 37cm circumference ( approx. 14 ½ inches)


The detailed pattern shows you how to knit a striped pixie hat, with a tassel,
with ideas for adding pompoms or braids (plaits), or simply as a top-knot hat too.
This is a very versatile pattern, that you can adapt to suit your style

Double Knit (light Worsted/ 8 ply)
I used ordinary double knit yarn, but it looks gorgeous in soft fluffy mohair, or textured yarn as well.

Simple instructions, with lots of photos.

Difficulty : for a knitter with Intermediate skills.
(be able to knit stocking stitch, ribbing, and decrease)


I also make all the hats shown above, simply email me at craftystuff@mweb.co.za or visit my Etsy Store
  The pattern is available for Download in my ETSY store here $4
OR My Ravelry store here