Friday

Baby Mock Cable Romper Knitting Pattern (Sitter Size)

Sitter Size (6 - 12 months) Baby romper knitting PATTERN for you to knit yourself.

Mock cable stitch on the front of the romper, and plain at the back. This is knitted in a bulky yarn, and is perfect for an intermediate experience knitter.

This quick-knit baby romper is perfect for your sitter baby's photo shoot
The mock-cable pattern is a repeat of 4 pattern rows, and is easy to remember.
The back of the romper is knitted plain.

Notes: I usually knit using a circular needle, as I find it faster, but I knit back and forth, not in the round, so you can use either circular needles or straight needles and do the same.
The romper is knitted from the bottom front, over the shoulders and down the back, in one piece.


Simple and elegant, this is perfect for a summer baby romper


Get your copy of the knitting pattern from my Etsy Shop here

Or my Ravelry Shop here